As a Constant Contact Local Authorize Expert, and Local Product trainer, I get the importance of a professional looking email. That is why I got so excited when I stumbled upon WiseStamp email signatures. (And at this point, I would like to say to my friends and business colleagues: If you knew about this, why did you not share it? )
Every email you send is a business opportunity, WiseStamp email signatures enables you to take advantage of the thousands of emails you send and makes them more professional, personal and engaging.
What it Does:
WiseStamp enables you to easily create professional looking email signatures. It’s a simple and effective solution for Individuals and professionals who wish to look professional and promote their business with every email sent.
With WiseStamp users can easily include their contact info, profile picture and logo, social profiles (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.) and an engaging call to action, such as their latest tweet, upcoming webinar, follow button, banner, newsletter signup, or latest updating blog post at the bottom of their emails.
• Easy & Intuitive interface.
• Use professional templates & examples.
• Create, manage and switch between multiple signatures
• Add Social profiles/icons (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, WordPress, Behance, Dribbble etc..)
• Call to actions – Promote your latest Tweet, Facebook posts, Webinar, Blog post, Twitter followers, Youtube video etc.
• Supports all Major webmails – Gmail, Inbox by gmail, Yahoo Mail!, Google Apps, Office 365
• Export to Mac mail, Outlook & iPhone mail signatures
Free or Paid?
With the free version you can create a great email, but the paid version is a great price point for most small businesses. I am giving it a trial run with the free version. I do anticipate upgrading to the pro version soon. Some of the premium features are very interesting:
* No WiseStamp signature promotion
* Premium templates & design features
* Custom social icons
* Unlimited different signatures
* Priority support
Below is the interface and what my basic free signature looks like:
What About a Business Solution?
They also have a solution for business. When everyone in your company has the same format and same well branded email signatures, it speaks volumes. WiseStamp for Business, teams on Google Apps can also easily manage, brand and push marketing for all their employee email signatures, in seconds, from one central dashboard. Business solutions offer these benefits:
* Elevate your Business
* Professional Templates
* Central Management
* Brand & Unify Employee Signatures
* Easy Setup
* Push Marketing Updates
So give it a try, free or paid. (BTW they have a 30 day Money back guarantee if you wan to try out a paid feature, but are unsure about committing!) And when you do, shoot me an email I’d love to see how you are using it!