is a social media digital strategist, the Marketing Coordinator at Signarama Evansville, the Local Authorized Expert for Constant Contact in this area, and a Startup Weekend facilitator. She is a noted speaker, co-chair of Evansville Girl Geek Dinners, founder of Linkedin to Learn, freelance writer for the Evansville Business Journal, Purdue master gardener, and 4-H Technology Club leader
- "How to get a Job or Lose one with Social Media"
- "How to Survive High School on Twitter "
- "The Social Media Conversation"
- "Social Media - for Medical Professionals"
- "The Opportunity to Create Sustainable Relationships Using Social Media"
- "Using Google Apps to Increase Productivity and Streamline Processes"
- "How Social Media Can Give Your Professional Career a Boost."
- "Connecting with Your Neighbors Through Social Media"
- How To Get More Out of Your LinkedIn (3 hours)
- Digital Productivity Tools (3 hours)
- Intro to Blogging (3 hours)
- Wow them with a Prezi Presentation (3 hours)
- Marketing with Hootsuite (3 hours)
- Social Media Policy and Implementation (3 hours)
- Creating your own Website with WordPress (3 hours)
- Increasing Brand Interest by Using Pinterest (3 hours)
- Build and Brand your Business with Social Media (8 hours)