Hire Dana Nelson to Speak
at Your Next Event
• "How to get a Job or Lose one with Social Media"
• "How to Survive High School on Twitter "
• "The Social Media Conversation"
• "Social Media - for Medical Professionals"
• "The Opportunity to Create Sustainable Relationships Using Social Media"
• "Using Google Apps to Increase Productivity and Streamline Processes"
• "How Social Media Can Give Your Professional Career a Boost."
• "Connecting with Your Neighbors Through Social Media"
• How To Get More Out of Your LinkedIn (3 hours)
• Digital Productivity Tools (3 hours)
• Intro to Blogging (3 hours)
• Wow them with a Prezi Presentation (3 hours)
• Marketing with Hootsuite (3 hours)
• Social Media Policy and Implementation (3 hours)
• Creating your own Website with WordPress (3 hours)
• Increasing Brand Interest by Using Pinterest (3 hours)
• Build and Brand your Business with Social Media (8 hours)
Dana single-handedly built an entire marketing platform for my company in Evansville. I have never experienced such passion for an event as Dana exhibited during our time in her city. She is organized, passionate, and over-the-top awesome!
Dana jump-started our social media presence. She took the time to understand our business history, our industry and our overall marketing goals. She worked with us to get us set up on the most popular social media platforms, provided direction and guidance on posting strategies, and taught us how to leverage our team members' abilities to utilize the different platforms. She provided a good deal of necessary hand-holding in the beginning as she trained us and empowered us to connect with our clients, vendors and friends online in a meaningful and mutually beneficial way.
Dana did an amazing presentation at Bibby’s national sales meeting in January and I was personally very impressed with the depth of her knowledge and activity in the social media arena. She has given me some great ideas and suggestions as to how to really improve the results from my social media activities and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.
Dana M. Nelson is a recognized leader in our community when it comes to social media. "Guru" is a word I hear a lot in reference to Dana and her work, and for good reason. Dana is extremely knowledgeable in all matters of social media and stays on the cutting edge. She has a proven track record of success and has left her mark on the Evansville community and beyond, both through her work, and through her community involvement.