Social Media Marketing for Small Business Success
This presentation is a guide for small businesses or nonprofits who have been using social media marketing, but need some tips to take them to an intermediate level and/or add new channels to their marketing efforts. You’ve thought about what social networks to use for your business or nonprofit, and you’re ready to take the next step. Where do you go from there? This seminar will give you a closer look at the popular social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. We’ll show you the benefits of using each, how other organizations are marketing with them, and some dos and don’ts of each channel. You’ll also get tips on how to tell if your social media activity is working.
- A closer look at the 4 most popular social networks:
- Within each network:
- How to tell if it’s right for your business
- What kind of content to create and post
- How to tell if your content is working
- Suggestions on what to do next
- Why social media & email marketing must be used together
Intended Audience: The content is targeted at the beginner- to comfortable small-business marketer who is looking to build their marketing knowledge, or to reinforce what it is they already know.